Saturday, January 9, 2010

January 9, 2010 Photo of the Day

Thanks in part to my friend Kari's shot earlier this week (she's also doing a Photo of the Day project); I was inspired when I saw this cool car parked at a restaurant in High Point on my way to the studio today. Sorry guys, I don't have any clue what make or model, but it was sleek and shining like a brand new cubic zirconium. Yes, that's my reflection in the lower right corner. No, that wasn't on purpose, just a fun coincidence.

The couple sitting in the car next to it were surely wondering why the crazy chick with the camera came running across the road to snap a few photos and then vanished just as quickly. Fotobugg strikes again!

If you're getting these via my Facebook feed, and are a photo snob like me, they look better (seems like the color is richer) on the blog. Just thought you would like to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment