Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 17, 2010 Photo of the Day


MODERN ARCHITECTURE
OK, this is not the shot I had planned for today. I had planned to photograph this sparkling little shop that sells chandeliers this evening after dark when the crystal really shines. You know what they say about the best laid plans, when I got there they had huge "sample sale" signs in the windows and ruined my shot. I'll try again after the sale is over, LOL.

So I ended up riding around town looking for a new subject for my photo of the day---which was now my photo of the night. The nice police man that ended up following me around was probably wondering what on earth this crazy lady was doing circling this building several times. Well, sir, I was looking for just the right angle. The more I slow down and pay attention, the more I enjoy the beautiful architecture in downtown High Point. This building is particularly pretty at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment