Monday, June 1, 2009

No....Thank YOU!


Sometimes you just have a good day. You know, not necessarily anything you can put your finger on, just a simple good day. And then there are those days when everything is kinda average, and someone does something really nice that turns it into a great day. I had one of those today.

Last week I photographed a family, not exactly an "everyday" session since the subjects included a four legged family member. Plus we had two babies (cousins) that we photographed together. The dad asked if he sent me a testimonial did I have a place that I could use it. I said "Sure, I can put it on my blog." You know, it was nice that he was happy enough with our services to ask something like that. Most people would never actually get around to sending in the note. (I'm the world's worst for good intentions that never make it any farther than my own mind.)

Then today I got the following testimonial in my inbox...and after you read it you'll see why I'm having a great day. Thanks Mike!

"My wife and I are extremely pleased with Rhonda and the professionalism and expertise she brings to every photo shoot. Our son has been part of the Baby Club and he has enjoyed the photo sessions each time we have visited.

Rhonda is very patient and works with him in order to get the best quality shots. She has even shown her patience as our dog has joined us for one of the photo sessions and Rhonda was very accommodating to everyone, including the dog. Her patience, professionalism and expertise has delivered nothing but quality photos as we expected.

We highly recommend Memory Lane Portraits and Rhonda to anyone looking for professional photography. Thank you, Rhonda"

Mike Hague, Manager, Sign Mine, Inc. High Point, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment