Thursday, June 11, 2009

Virginia Professional Photographers of America

I had the privilege of speaking to a group of pros in Virginia on Monday, to share some of my experiences and suggestions on photographing babies. Many of you know, babies are my very favorite subject to photograph--and yes, I know, I'm not quite normal. But I really do love it! Except for the pee, nobody likes that part. But really now, it's not all that bad.

We had a beautiful little 3 month old model, and even though it was far too late in the day to be photographing a babe, she was wonderful! Just wonderful. God was smiling on me, and Brianna was the little angel he was sending that smiling message through.

Being a Virginia native, I really enjoyed teaching in my home state, and getting to know some of the photographers there. What a great group of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment