Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm gonna marry the boy next door.


Last weekends wedding was so much fun! It was a fairytale love story if ever there was one.

Ashley and Brandon literally grew up next door to each other, and have been sweethearts for years. When I was putting together their childhood memories slide show for the reception, there were lots of photos of the two of them together even as little kids. There were prom photos together, and even the two of them in their high school graduation cap and gowns together.

Thanks, Ashley and Brandon, for taking time to create something really special to remember your day. After the wedding, we went to the road where they grew up, and where their families still live. These photos were taken in a shed on her great grandpa's farm where they used to play when they were kids. I could have spent hours photographing on the farm, but I had a hunch Brandon wouldn't be as enthusiastic about that idea as I was. ;-)

What great stories they're going to have to tell their kids someday! Congratulations you two, and thanks for including me in such a special and utterly fun day.


No comments:

Post a Comment