Monday, August 22, 2011

Celebrate with me...

I just competed the last of the requirements to earn my Photographic Craftsman degree from the Professional Photographers of America. Special thanks to the folks at the Professional Imaging Group of Eastern North Carolina who had me speak for them in New Bern a couple of weeks ago, earning me the final "merit" in my journey. Woo-hoo!

I'll officially gain my new title and more alphabet soup to go behind my name next Spring. If you're having trouble knowing what title to use for me, I'll happily answer to either "Majesty" or "Hey You!"
____
Photographic Craftsman, (Cr. Photog.) = One of the highest recognitions for speaking, writing, or mentoring on photography; positions the photographer as an authority in the industry. -Awarded in recognition of service to the profession as an orator, author, or mentor.

No comments:

Post a Comment