Monday, March 22, 2010

Photo of the Day --February 28, 2010 – Hall of Lights



Dear Reader, I know you probably think I've abandoned my Photo of the Day project, but it's not true. I've been photographing every day, but just too caught up in life and work to get them posted online. I'll try to catch up over the next few days.

There are several images I had ready to post, text and all, but the disk I had them saved on got "lost" on my desk. I found it this morning, (a good sign for the rest of the week being productive, don't you think?) so we'll get back on track. Now, let's think back to the end of Feburary, the week of our last snow for the season.....

The challenges of creating images while attending convention continue. After a very busy day of seminars, meetings, visits to the trade show, catching up with friends, working the registration desk, and exploring the print exhibit, it was nearly midnight before I got time to myself. This is a photo of the lights in the hallway of the hotel, underexposed about 2 stops for effect. I liked the pattern and the lines of the walls. Taken at 11:38 p. m.

No comments:

Post a Comment