Monday, January 5, 2009

Wedding Season

Believe it or not, it's wedding season. Well, to be more precise, it's wedding booking season. January is when we typically see a big increase in calls from brides-to-be who are planning their big day.

With that in mind, I thought over the next few weeks I would share a few images from 2008 weddings. I used to work in a studio where we did 50-60 weddings each year. It was not only an overwhelming amount of work, (the average wedding requires 50-70 hours of work to complete) but it became hard to remember who was who. I decided back then that when I opened my studio I wanted to give each bride the personalized attention she deserved. That's why I do a limited number of weddings each year, and I always feel like I end up with new friends after each one.

One of my favorite wedding couples from 2008, Eric and Shana Cheek Johnson, had their wedding featured in Comfy Magazine! How cool is that? Pretty cool if you ask me.

Their wedding was a beautiful, well planned affair, and they were such a joy to work with. Shana and I met several years ago in a business networking group. I knew even then that some day she would make a stunning bride and a loving wife for a very lucky man. Eric is a lucky man indeed, and he's not too hard on the eyes either. Ladies, he's married!

No comments:

Post a Comment